Saturday 13 February 2010

Monday 16th November 2009

Still very much a work in progress, but I thought I'd post a little update. I say this a lot, but I plan on just posting batches of posts at a time the next few days, to help me catch up to the current date, then I will most likely just start posting infrequently (as I currently am...*sigh*).

Just thought I'd take this opportunity also to remind you that you can be notified when my blog is updated by either subscribing to my rss feed (about rss feeds - for those who are unfamiliar) or by following via Google Friend Connect by scrolling down and clicking the 'Follow' link under the title 'followers'.

Also I think everyone should check out this game I just discovered today called Machinarium, it's a point-and-click game with robots and the illustrations are awesome, pretty simiar to the concept art for Howl's Moving Castle. Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment