Thursday 27 May 2010

A Sneak Peek...

At something I'm currently slaving over! I've been working on lots lately (including loads of written work for my course!) but I haven't really wanted to post anything as it's all for my final show at college, and I don't want everyone to have seen my work before it goes on display so it's been kept under my hat a bit. Hopefully this will all pay off when the work goes on display!

If anyone wants to attend my final show feel free, it's on the 7th June in Newcastle (I'll find out exactly where by the end of the week, promise) and is basically a show of work on display by students on my course, BA (Hons) Creative Practice. I have no idea what everyone else will have on display, but I can guarantee mine and Ed's will be class!

No comments:

Post a Comment