Sunday 6 June 2010

HE Final Show

Nom nom nom nom nom! I'm canny shattered atm, had so much to do this week and atm I'm currently designing mugs and preparing the OctoPuss web store to go live on Monday, hectic!

So it's my BA (Hons) Final Show this Monday coming, for anyone who wants to visit. It's on from 6-9pm at Blandford Square in Newcastle and has free booze so check it out, give me a comment or email or text or phone or....whatever if you want more details. I made a facebook group for those who do that.

I'm really lost for words now, I've had to stop myself from posting things we're going to have on show so I've had very little worth posting...Basically me and Ed have a quite big OctoPuss display going up at Blandford Square, and for anyone in Mandela building at Newcastle College we might be having another smaller display in the Illustration and Animation department so check it out. I'll have photos of the exhibit and news on the OctoPuss store posted on Monday/Tuesday, then maybe more regular posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment