Sunday 13 June 2010

Final Show

Well, my final show for BA (Hons) Creative Practice went as well as could be expected (a bit of a dive), but boozy times were to be had by all! Above is a photo of our main display in our main display....area, albeit a bit desolate without our portfolios etc. on display.

As I mentioned earlier, I've been busy at work sorting out OctoPuss, mine and Ed Tam's little business in cat related doodlings! We've set up a blog over here where you can see some of our work, although it was best to see it in person as images don't really do it justice! Our web store is also up at OctoPuss.biz and features an awesome Octopus themed background by Lynsey Gray, which is worth visiting the site for alone! Be sure to check out some of our work and maybe part with some dollar for a good cause (haha).

Oh and for those who're curious, I've passed my course and should have my degree in a few weeks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment